20101223

X-mas Presents!!! Yay!!


Okay, this is a small section of presents I wrapped, my own and my sister's presents for the family. This is not a lot I mean I have a big family, Daddy, Mummy, 3 older sisters and a younger brother, I also have other family members like my close cousins coming for x-mas and a handful of baby cousins...equals sack full of goodies :D
My little brother is in London with me at the moment so I had to hide a great amount of them just so he doesn't get too excited and start asking me every 10 minutes if he can open one and ask me how many presents he has!!
He spent the first day thinking of as many Christmas songs and sang them to me. He also decided to sing a difference song to me everyday continuously...Oh the joy =.=" I think I might be deaf! :D

No comments: