20101201

PayyPaarr Cutt


PayyPaarr Cutt is my other blog. Different from this blog as this one is just random things. Where as PayyPaarr Cutt is used to showcase my University work and work in progress. It is something that I should be doing just to get my work be seen, even though I don't really like all of it. The work presented are work dating back since my A-levels, I wouldn't say they are the best but more on the lines of production and techniques that I go through.

I've spent a day (actually less maybe 9 hours with tea breaks) on Ai, using the pen tool to draw the image on in the header. I don't know if I like it, but It's better that the standard "PayyPaarr Cutt" in Ariel typeface...right? What do you think?

The idea of the name was because I noticed that most of my work was hand produced and it involved me using my scalpel cutting on to paper. I also like to do a bit of paper engineering.

Check it out:
http://payypaarrcutt.blogspot.com/

No comments: