20101220

Amazing blog - My Milk Toof

http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/

I first came to this blog mid 2009. I think the first post I saw was 'Busted' after looking at this I started to look back to the ones previous to this to 'catch' up on the posts that I had not yet discovered, But for me there was not alot as it only started up a few months before. however if you have not yet discovered it, you have almost 2years worth of little goodness to catch up on :D

I have got to say that each post has it's own reaction, whether it is the 'awwww's or giggles, I have also got to ad that each one never fails to make me smile, reminding me of adventures or things that I did as a child.

I always check back to see if there is a new post, it almost upsets me when there is no update. But I also understand that such great ideas and productions do take time. :)

I would advise you to take a look at the blog it's full of little cuteness from Lardee and ickle's adventures. So adorable!

If you come across any blogs like such, please let me know, I don't think I can get enough of these little goddesses ^_^

No comments: