20101222

Mini Cupcakes in spirit of X-mas




I haven't been baking for a while now so I decided to bake something. My little brother was also in London for his holiday so with his help we made and decorated the mini cupcakes from scratch, well except the red icing which we bought in a tube :D
So the photograph shows the cupcake freshly baked in the oven then magically decorated with x-mas spirit. We also ate a few cupcakes whilst decorating ^.^ We only used red and white icing with different types of topping decorations. Oh I didn't get a photograph of my cases, but basically it had Rudolph on the bottom :)

Oh just incase you want to bake some mini cupcakes, if you don't have a mini cupcake tray like me, I found it easier and for the cupcakes to keep in shape if you use two cases rather than one. I learnt this from the last time I make mini cupcakes :D

Christmas at home for me has never been a religious celebration. It has always been about the family coming together for a few days to spend time chatting,playing games, cooking and eating as a happy family.
For the last few year Christmas has never been so straightforward at home caused by some family conflicts and unfortunate events. Hopefully this year will be the beginning of a fresh start.

Merry Christmas to all :)

No comments: