20101227

Jelly Belly - Ice Cream Parlour Mix


So I saw this in a sweet shop. Don't be mistaken this was no ordinary sweet shop, it is a cross over of Cyber Candy and an old sweetshop that had sweets in jars on shelves...it felt like heaven.
I was like a child, as excited as ever and couldn’t wait to get home to show my sisters. I have not yet opened them to eat, as I wanted to wait for my other sister to try them ☺. She, like me both have a love for these sweets. I wanted to open them at Christmas, but forgot as there were already a load of food, sweets and chocolate at home.

I think I like the thrill of putting my hand in and picking out something I don’t know what it is until I taste it. Just like the chocolate Revels :D

I would recommend you to go, but I don't remember the shop, it was a discovery I made whilst on a walk to look for this other shop in the area of Clerkenwell (London), a very nice area to go on strolls and find amazing shops like these, or one of many like the shop “Lie down i think i love you” that I mentioned about in here: http://playdohharea.blogspot.com/2010/12/lie-down-i-think-i-love-you.html
I would say that it is walking distant, But saying that I’m a person that can walk all day, I love my long walks with or without company doesn’t bother me, so long shopping sprees is a no problem for me :D I however dislike walking in the rain, but that depends on what mood I’m in.

I shall post more things about the places or shops or areas I like to visit, where I find (what I think are) amazing discoveries ☺

I can’t wait to try these Ice Cream Parlour Jelly Belly Mix.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Festive Christmas.

No comments: