20101227

My Christmassy Nails - Grey with Silver Glitter



Well to be honest, I wasn't too inspired this year. With so much going on and the feeling that time just flew by, It almost felt like I had something in my eye making everything I see just a blur. To be honest it still feels that way.

I'm also not a big fan of Red nails, other wise it probably would have been a red base colour. I would have also painted some festive decorations and stuff. But that didn't happen.
But the base colour its a Grey, Barry M, Grey 293. the middle finger I used hearts glitter with clear polish and the other ones I used different sized glitter in clear polish.

I'm sorry, I know the photograph is not so good but you get the idea. and this was taken just before we (me and my family) sat together to open presents, also just before Christmas lunch where some food may have got burnt in the oven :|

Oh if your wondering where I got these polishes from they are from Hong Kong. There are loads of different types of glitter in colour and shapes like stars, flowers etc...I'm pretty sure you can get it off ebay too with the correct searches, but the price varies.

No comments: