20101220

Smoking



It is an impressive design created from a 10 year old to promote bad health to smoking.
A link below for a sort clip.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8466816.stm

I don't know why but it's hard for people to believe that I have not tried smoking in any form. I don't really have anything against smoking or smokers. I don't mind people smoking around me, I just mind the smell in my clothes and hair. I just don't find smoking appealing and have never been peer pressured into it. I still do "hang around", "chill", "jamm", "crotch"...(whatever it's called) with people who smoke...cigarettes, weed, shisha...I guess I do a lot of second hand smoking and I own a shisha, that I've not seen since the summer :D

Though I got to admit, I did used to think it was kool as a kid :| Well up until my only close uncle that smoked got throat cancer. I guess this did have a bigger affect on me than I think.

No comments: