20101215

Armour knuckle ring


Wearing this ring whilst typing is a bit weird...feels like I have a bit of weight on my finger...I mean yes I do as it is a chunk of dimonte covered pieces of metal on my finger!!
But to the point this was a Present given to me by one of my lovely fallen Angels - Amanda. To be correct I asked her where she got it form so I could blog about it. Urban Outfitters!! Yes that is where it is from. I thought I'd paste the link so you could check it out

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/pave-knuckle-ring/invt/5765463340001/&bklist=icat,5,shop,womens,womensaccessories,wrings

It is really pretty, I'm getting used to it. I mean I used to wear a fair share of chunky rings before I shopped because I found it really hard to do some design work...

Also check out the other rings they have there, they are amazing!!
I got this (before I got my ring from Amanda) for one of my girls - Sonia for her birthday. I knew she wanted a doube finger ring and she loves her cross's.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/double-finger-cross-ring/invt/5765425800134/&czm_vc=MoreIdeas

Urban Outfitters is one of the amazing shops that I Loveeee. I get lost for moments and leave the shop hours later. Amazing! I just can't believe I've never seen this ring there. But I've got it now :D

2 comments:

adil said...

i'm gonna go buy one right now! lol...by the way, type in the first paragraph...terrible! :P

adil

Karoline Karlai Cheung said...

I think you should let me punch you :D