20110117

Reusable Bag - Police Hat



My aunty works in the Hong Kong Police Department and they have a souvenir shop and she got us (my cousins, sisters and me) a environmentally friendly reusable bag. This is the one that I got, My little brothers one is a different style...(style are according to the police status or something) this one is the one that female police women wear, and being a female got this style.

Inside the hat...(the opening is under the hat) folds out a violet colour bag (Its a mega Plus ^.^) However the material is super thin!!! I've used a few times only to carry a few little things :)
I could also wear the hat too (as a fancy dress or something) if I can figure a way to pin it to my head :D

Keep the environment friendly Reduce, Reuse and Recycle...I do try my best to...even though I admit that I really like to collect rubbish >.<"

No comments: