20110131

Distracted

I've been very distracted lately.
I've also been on this cleaning thing too. I'm really on for cleaning the house for some reason, and I don't mean bucket and mop. I mean black bags and have a massive throw out of old useless things.
I started with the front room the other day, and I'm slowly doing bits by bit, cleaning, wiping the dust throwing what I can..."What I can" means that since I'm still living in my parents house they still have a lot of things in the house that belongs to them. I mean my parents loved buy little things that sit on shelves...and so we have shelves of little things...like bottle of wine, glass decoration things...some of which are very chinese style, oh and we have a lot of chinese "God's" things, whatever you call them. Oh we also have a lot of souvenirs from holidays whenever a family member goes. So baically junk. I also found a candle collection at hold, all of which have been burnt a bit, so I threw them out! Hahaha

anyway more of what I discover later...but a lot of memories :D

No comments: