20110117

Penny Jar

So......to avoid doing my dissertation for uni I decided to..count the pennies in my Penny Jar :D

I'll likely to do anything but actually write it. I just want it to be over. I'm getting really bored of it and not motivated into it. But enough of the boring subject...

Pennies...Yes I've got this jar...well it's actually a little red plant pot and 2 of my mum's vase's filled with pennies :D Yes I use my mum's plant pots and vase as a penny jar...I dislike plants and flowers as they'll end up dying so I use it for other purposes. I used to use the plant pots to hold my pen's, paint brushes or a water pot when I painted..I got told off for this :S
But now everyone just uses the vase's at home as a penny jar, because I know I'm not the only one throwing them in!!

I guess having a penny jar isn't a bad idea if you don't like having coins in your pocket (for guys, as most girls have a coin purse or some sort) it helps save money I guess.

So sorting 1p's, 2p's and 5p's in to separate coin bags...£15, not bad!! going to have to take them to the bank and I might just take a trip to the supermarket to buy some more junk food :D

No comments: