20110102

Depressed Bitch?? Maybe just a little...

I sometimes think I sound like a depressed bitch, right?
I can assure you that I’m not. I don’t think that I am anyways…
I guess it’s just easier to find unhappy thoughts to relate to than anything. Just like how unhappy memories are easier to find than the happy joyful moments.

I was told that I don’t really express my emotions enough and that I have a “Poker Face” because I hide behind a smile so well.
I don’t think that I hide behind my smile, I like to think that I’m optimistic and that things will work out due to time and patience.
So there is no need to dwell on the negative unhappy side of things but to look out at the positive side, and being grateful for what you have.

But I guess I’m a little greedy with sharing my deep thoughts, emotions and feelings.
I just don’t like to load my shit to people that don’t need to know about it. I also believe that my so-called “issues” are minor and nothing compared to what I know of other peoples.
Sometimes, in my opinion their issues are just them thinking too much into it, and need to stop and step back for a bit. I sometimes think that they rely on other people too much.

When I feel down I like to take long walks, listen to my ipod really loud, Sleep for hours, Paint and decorate my nails, take a long Shower or bath, Bake biscuits or Cupcakes and Eat it. Clean, (I used to) Swim…the list is endless, it really depends on your interest.
Some people prefer to have company, I however like to spend time to myself and I put my phone on silent and leave it in the other room.

No comments: