20110111

My Hair Did


First of all yes I had to blank my face out. It was taken really late in the evening after I went out on a days mission to uni and shopping through the rain! I also wanted it to be more violet colour but I guess my hair doesn't take the blue a much as the red...I like the colour a lot but I think the colour makes me look more pale? o.O"

The length is about 4 inches shorter than what it used to be...The man cut too much off :( But it's still at an okay length I guess. The style is more or less the same but with more layers. I'm still getting used to the length.
On the positive my hair does not get trapped deep under my jacket and scarf so I'm almost attacking it and looking like a crazy women. I'm also not lying back on it and keep pulling on it so I can move. It also makes sleeping more easy! :)

No comments: