20110109

My little Six Minutes of Pleasure - Chupa Chups Relax


My sister got me this from Hong Kong a while ago. She knows I like the most random things like this.

The packaging for these lollipops reflects on cigarette packaging.

At the back of it it reads:
o Chupa Chups Relax is candy treat with a sophisticated taste and is a fun and tasty alternative to smoking.
o Chupa Chups Relax are fruity mini-lollipops with the refreshing taste of citrus fruits.
o These lolllipops contain Melissa* (lemn herb) and linden (lime blossom) extracts for relaxing taste experience.
o Each pack contains less than 150 calories.

* scientific name: Melissa Officinalis.

To be honest I though the lollies would be smaller but they are just the normal mini ones. But I still very much love it.
I've eaten about 3 of them already. They do taste a little citrus, but mainly sweet. It basically tastes like a really sweet grape fruit. Which I like :)

No comments: