20110109

Mouse in the House

I recently...it's like just over a week now, that I saw a mouse in the House, Not my house a friends.

I went to visit my friend who came back form Hong Kong for a few weeks. So I stayed in her house for a few days in the country side.
The house belongs to her mother, and her family have not returned to the UK or house for 8 months, hard to say that there won't be any mice. I mean the only rooms she took the dust sheets off and cleaned a little in was in the kitchen, bathroom and her bedroom.
Our first reactions was to jump on the kitchen desktops...yes we were there for a while and played the game-the floor is made of lava!!! We then ran upstairs and went on the web to find a number to call. This was around 11 in the evening and the pest guy was to arrive the next morning. We were glued together the whole night!!

We didn't want to deal or see the mouse again so we got my mates cousin to come over :D In my understandable, none detailed graphic nightmare... it turns out it is a recent (don't know what that meant, but I didn't want to know too much) so it was easy to get rid of :D

Thankful!!! No more mice for me...I think mouse, rats look alike creatures should cease to exist!!!

Oh something else I need to add. I don't get why they would put pictures of mice, rats etc on websites...like we were searching for pest control people and they would have pictures of the mice and rats!! I mean FML I don't need to see images or the real thing!!
Eeewwwwwww

No comments: