20110111

My Earrings and piercing




My most recent new Earrings :D
I really like the layering and the slightly crossed curved shape it has to it.

Oh I also have a few piercing. This is of my right ear I have 3 as you can see, and on my left I have 4, 2 on the top on the cartilage bone and two on the bottom lobe like the right ear.
I noticed that it has been over a year since my last one, this is because I limited myself to one a year, and my mummy said I had too much, which is not true, but I said I'd take a years gap of no piercings. I also noticed that it's been just over a year of my tattoo :)

Oh one last thing I also dyed my hair recently...okay it was before Christmas, its now a slight tint of red...or how it used to be...I also cut my hair last week, but more on this later :)

No comments: