20110220

I follow the PostSecret Blog

One of the blogs that I follow every-week and literally wait for every sunday is Post Secret it...is amazing on a different level.

I find that some of them are really sweet and some sad, and some really weird. But I'm not exactly normal, what or who is normal?, so who can judge? right?

Some of the 'secrets' reflects more than one person feeling. In a way postsecret is a way of making a person not feel alone, and showing that everyone has problems...which apparently has convinced people to not commit suicide, I'm not questioning it, it's a good thing if anything.

What I also find interesting is the 'graphic' or 'artwork' portrayed by different people to share their 'secrets', some of them are really well made and thought.
If your wondering I haven't posted anything to them.

No comments: