20110209

Lioele BB Cream


I saw this at my friends house and really liked the packaging o.O" hehehe Don't you think its pretty?
So when she went back to Hong Kong again she sent me a tube of it :D
I haven't used it yet, but will definitely try it out soon, I'm doing this thing where I'm not wearing make-up for awhile :D

So yeah I asked her what it is and she said it's BB Cream....
Me: Huh? Errr What's that? :S

So she explained to me, and from what she said I get the understanding that
(This one is a Korean brand)
It first started in Korea and spreading to the rest of Asia, so
It's a well know beauty product in Asia.
It is a soothing and skin-regenerating product.
BB stands for 'Blemish Balm'.
Work for normal skin as a top-up and on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
It also has a foundation like cover on the skin, so it works as a moisturiser and foundation evening out skin tone and coverage for dark spots and blemishes (One less product to use I guess :D).

So over all good things...I just need to try it out :)
and more on the packaging..its different from any other standard UK product, especially the way that it dispenses. The logo is also very cute with the carrage, that reminds me of Cinderella :D

No comments: