20110403

Vintage Camera


This is a photograph of my Mummy camera. She had this since she was a young teen. We have these random vintage stuff (including Chinese ornaments) that belong to my mummy and Daddy at home...mainly in the attic or scattered around the house on shelves or cupboards.

But back to this camera. I really like it however I don't know how to work it. I definitely will learn during the summer. I just have to find out the type of film and stuff that it uses. I also need to clean it up a little as the leather case that it has around it is rusting away due to the lack of care it was in when it was 'stored' or chucked into the corner. It is at the moment sitting in a sealed plastic pocket in my room.

Does anyone know how to work this? I want to learn the old way of photography without the LCD screen!

No comments: