20110428

First steps to a last chance

The first steps to an action is always hard to take...and out of stubbornness it meant the hell of a lot.
Sometimes it takes more than a first step, it takes a bit of a pushed step (and maybe a kick) and it might not get you anywhere, and so you try to move on, and maybe out of luck something will later come out of it, or if you're that lucky you'll just get what you stepped up for.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, chances are for you to give, but not just to give to others but also yourself.

However as I mentined in my other post "The last chance that never is the last!" some people don't deserve a chance, or for you to make a step for. It's up o you to believe if they are worth it and if you're lucky enough, they too will try.


At the moment I'm just hoping that I won't get disappointed, this is the last chance that I am giving you and this is once again a first step I've taken for you, I really hope you show me a different side of you because I can tell you that this is the last chance to prove that you have changed.

No comments: