20110425

The sun is finally out!

I can't believe believe that it's so sunny recently and I'm stuck in doors doing uni work for the assessment. But it's got to be done, and it's a bit depressive that I'm missing out on it and spending time with my friends, but I got my summer time tunes on blast and working whilst dancing around the house.

I guess I really am a summer baby because I've been feeling really good about myself for no reason, like I'm just a lot happier and well, less depressive, even though I still question what I'm going to do with my life after I graduate after uni.
I guess things will work out by itself in due time, and I'm not going to stress too much about it till I graduate. I have thought of things that are possibilities of "to do's" but I'm not going to put too much hope into it happening, just because I dislike being disappointed and I like the idea of serendipity.

I also believe that when one door closes another will open, you just have to be ready to see it and grab it.

No comments: