20110417

To Do Lists


First of all I know the image is not at it's best quality, but it's not like you need to read what's on them any ways.
Secondly, Yes, Yes I'm one of those peoples that like to write lists. Lists are Kool. (You see I spelt it with a "K" not a "C" it's a different type of "coolness"..maybe a dorkey wierd type like me...)

Back to the point of this photograph...They are my to do's for my un projects, the top 4 sheets are for each project that I need to do not including my "waste of time essay". The first two sheets of the second row are the printing list...as you can see tey are empty as I've not done anything to print!. the third sheet is what I need to do when term starts as certain facilities at uni are not available. The last one is the over all list. The third row is of my timetable till it's all over, the next sheet is what I need to do on Tuesday and the next sheet what I need to have done for Wednesday so I can print pieces off.

I'm pretty organised and I don't know if it's a waste of time? Yes, No? My sister thinks I'm a freak...I never denied that and I kind of think I'm a little bit of a OCD freak too :S

Now back to another 2 hours of work before bed?

No comments: