20101122

Glitter Pink Bow


I done this not too long go actually...sorry for posting up old things that I've been doing but I think it shows how much I move on from testing different things..Right? :S

Anyway here is what I did:
1. Paint a bases coat (this protects your nails so very important).
2. This step is optional as you can leave it as a clear base coat (as I have done in the picture). One coat of nude nail polish or whatever base colour you would like.
3. Paint a coat of glitter nail polish ( I used Silver and it was a mix of small and big glitter parts). and of course leave to dry.
4. I used this 3D nail art 'cane' or 'rod' (this can be purchased on ebay as I'm told. But I got mine form Hong Kong :D) Cut slices of the cane and stick using a good amount of clear nail polish (You could use nail glue, but I would not recommend using super-glue or similar adhesive as it would damage your nails.
5. Leave to dry and put on a final coat of clear nail polish.
and Finito :D Your pretty glittery pink bowed nails :)

No comments: