20101122

5th December 2009


My first tattoo on my left rib, Before I got this I was told that I was brave as it is know to be one of the places that hurt the most.
But I was laughing through out the process o.O"

The tat says "wherever you are you will always remain here with me"
Most people think that the tattoo is aimed at an ex or someone, but it's not. It is aimed at the people who has made mark in my life. One whom is my Grandmother, she raised me right up until she passed away when I was 5, One of the most important people who has taught me a lot of morals in life and I keep everyone of them in my heart. It is also aimed at my Mummy and Daddy, who are both still alive, don't get it wrong, but I haven't lived with them since they moved out when I was 14 and I love them very much. And of course it is also aimed at my very close friends who has also shaped me to be the way that I am.

My overall experience of the tat, was very scary but at the same time exiting. People say that normally when a person is not screaming for pain during a tat it means that they are thinking of something, with some relation to the tattoo??, But I honestly couldn't remember, as I was concentrating on not laughing too much for the tattoo artist.
The overall process was really quick, it took less than 30 minutes. I guess the process did actually hurt, I also thought I would feel a little pain after it was finished, but all I got was just the feeling of my skin pulling together. So when I stretched it only pulled a little so it stung for a bit, but when I showered it went away again quickly. I was also on a hype after. it was probably the adrenaline. I really crave for that rush of adrenaline right now. Maybe another tat?

No comments: