20101122

First time trying out Leopard Print nails :D


So yeah I really like Leopard Print, so this was really a must learn to do, and so I did :D
These were the steps: (Sorry I don't have any picture to explain myself, sorry)
1. Paint a bases coat (this protects your nails so very important).
2. One coat of nude (or whatever base coat colour you like) nail polish.
3. I used a clean fine paintbrush (size2) I don't use anymore and dipped it into silver (or any other colour) nail polish, and dabbing it onto paper to make sure it absorbed enough. If not feel free to dip it in polish again.
4. Looking at some leopard print try to adapt to the way the pattern goes and dab uneven splogdes over nail.
5. Leave to dry for a few minutes and then use another clean fine paintbrush and repeat step 3 (dip it into black (or any other colour) nail polish and dabbing it onto paper to make sure it absorbed enough. If not feel free to dip it in polish again).
6. Using the brush splodge around the silver marks using dabbing motions. Leopard prints are uneven and no one will notice if you don't have an identical pattern.
7. When that is done, Leave it to dry for a good 10 minutes, or whenever the polish has dried, this is because the next step
8. Paint a coat of clear nail polish just to set it all together. and not letting it dry enough will smudge it too much, however it doesn't matter if it smudges a little as it gives it more of a fur texture effect.
I hope the steps make sense if not feel free to ask me :)

No comments: