20110308

Trip to Borough market


On a Friday me and a few class mates went to Borough market to waste a bit of time.

We walked around deciding what to eat. I didn't manage to take a picture but I ate a Falafel...it was yummy...it you're a person who like hummus.

Another thing that I ate was this "ferme des peupliers, Oueufs au lait Caramel" It was...the texture was like the egg parts of an tart...it didn't taste too eggish, it wasmn't as sweet as I expected it to be because of the caramel...but it was milky and creamy. The guys kept saying that it looked like baby food...well maybe a little. It might have been the pot that it is in...I think it looks cute so I decided to take it home with me :D

It contains Whole Milk, Skimmed Milk, Eggs, Caramel, sugar, Skimmed milk powder and Vanilla natural aroma.

We also went to the pub to drink :D What a great day!! It was sunny but Cold!

No comments: