20110313

Guilt

I had this sort of rush of guilt the other day. I normally get these rush of guilt's when I let me friends down when we plan to meet up or when I say no to things or when I don't talk or contact my friends for a while.

But this rush of guilt was slightly different, this person was to me on a different level to my friends and I guess it affected the way that I acted.
I felt that I was being really selfish because I didn't give anytime to consider this persons feeling when they were obviously trying to tell me something.
I mean looking back there were occasions where they told me about things happening in their life and I just 'ignored' it and didn't comfort them in any way. Or in the way that they have been because I've been stressing with stupid uni work!.

I don't like to ask questions and pry into peoples "situations, problems, issues..." this is me.

I'm quiet, cold, blunt, selfish and keep myself to myself...This is who I am, I guess.

I'm sorry for not caring and for making you feel like you trusted and opened up to the wrong person, I was obviously not considerate of your feelings.

I'm going to try and learn to be more caring of your feelings however it's going to be a hard and a slow process to let my guard down, especially from what I've learnt in the many years.

I hope you accept my apology.

No comments: