20110310

My Dymo LetraTag


I bought this a while ago and I'm obsessed with it...in a way where I am constantly labelling things...Like I have these bill folders and I labelled them "Gas", "Electricity", "Telephone"...

I'm a neat freak...I think I may have OCD :S But it's not that bad..I don't think anyways.

But Back to the Dymo LetraTag...

I got it from the Ryman stationary store.
The LetraTag Machine is around £25.
The sticker tape thing is around £5.

The machine is pretty amazing as it could print on to a variety of coloured labels plus features like
Text Size, Style: underlining, bolding, shadow...and Border
It is also possible to insert numbers, Symbols, a second line and the date. You can also set the language, set the contrast.

I went through all the symbols that were available and I decided to see how the pig and apple turns out when printed.... :D

It also has a memory circuit where you can save the inputted text.

The only thing that I dislike about it is the type face, it can't be changed...but with everything else it's better than nothing right?

No comments: