20110526

My Aubergine with white flowers Nails


I haven't posted about my nails in a white, I don't really think I had much time to really paint them and decorate them, and I kept cutting them really short as they were chipping and it's only just about growing strong again and I have time due to the end of un work :)

So yes these are My Aubergine with white flowers Nails. The colour I used is Aubergine colour which is like a really plummy red colour that almost looks brown...almost like the the vegetable Aubergine or egg plant, whatever you call it. I've always had a love for the vegetable Aubergine-the way my mum cooks it and the way I learnt to cook it (Chinese style- Szechuan or Blackbean).

Back to my nails...This is one of my favourite colours next to royal violet, But anyway the patterns were created using the Konad method of stamping, a method that I've posted about before. This time round I had a bit more time and patience to stick on some gem stones, just to make it that little bit more pretty :).

The picture was taken two days after I did them so it is a little chipped :s

No comments: