20110503

Karmaloop

Karmaloop is a website that I shop off from (US based), and I've bought a lot of things from there myself and joint with a friends. I absolutely lovvvve the things and style.

So I became a "Rep" It's a way to spread the love of this on-line shop to the uk and to give you discount!!
you have got to love the discount.
This Rep code can be used anywhere, but I want to spread the love to the Uk!

Rep Code: KKC89

Oh I have got to mention that it is sent from the Us so you do get taxed for the package, however with this discount code it really pays for the tax, either way you save a little money :D
I really like the way the website has a currency converter on the page, it makes it soo much easier to shop :)

I will post up more information about karmaloop at a later date, as I'm busy with uni work at the moment, I will also post up some of the things I buy too :D

Enjoy :D

No comments: