20110515

The day before Final hand-in

Today is the day before the final hand-in, that will determine the grade that I will graduate with. I'm excited, not because I think that I've done so well and I will get a good grade, but excited for the work to be over and can get some sleep. However I feel scared that I've not done everything because at the moment I think I've done everything and just fixing little bit and labelling, tidying and packing it all together. Actually, I know that could do a little bit more tweeking with the work that I've done because I know it could be better, but I don't think that I should, because I'm going to rush it and stress at the lat minute and it won't help...also I've starting to feel really unwell :(

Well the hand-in isn't due till 4pm, but I'd like to get in early and set up to check through if I've got everything.

No comments: