20110610

I'm Sorry, But this is me:

I'm sorry for not living up to your expectations.
I'm sorry for not being affectionate.
I'm sorry for not conforming to your needs.
I'm sorry for not being talkative.
I'm sorry for not being on your level.
I'm sorry for not having the same passions as you.
I'm sorry for not being encouraging.
I'm sorry for not stroking your ego.
I'm sorry for not playing the victim.
I'm sorry for not considering your feelings.
I'm sorry for making assumptions.
I'm sorry for starting arguments.
I'm sorry for being Judgemental.
I'm sorry for being greedy.
I'm sorry for putting my studies before you.
I'm sorry for being indecisive.
I'm sorry for being so demanding.
I'm sorry for being vain.
I'm sorry for being high-maintenance
I'm sorry for being stubborn.
I'm sorry for having morals and principles.

This is me, this is the person I am.

No comments: